Abstract submission is now closed
Thank you to all authors who have submitted an abstract for The International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria (ICTMM) 2016. We received over 1,200 submissions and are overwhelmed by the quality and diversity of submissions. Authors will be notified for their of their presentation time
We are grateful for all the support you have shown the Congress so far. Should you have any questions or queries please contact the Congress Organisers via email@example.com.
Abstracts Submission Key Dates
- Late breaker abstract submissions closed – 1 July 2016
- Author notification of presentation time – 22 July 2016
Summary of Abstract Submission Instructions
Please read through the ICTMM 2016 Abstract Guidelines document before preparing your abstract:
Step 1: Read the general policies and requirements for the submission of abstracts.
Step 2: Write your abstract following the abstract format & layout guidelines.
Step 3: Download the Abstract Template and insert/add your abstract text. Save as a .doc or .docx document to your computer.
Step 4: Click on the button above to complete the Abstract Submission Form. It will be necessary to attach/upload the .doc or .docx copy of your abstract.
Abstract Template and Sample Abstract
Authors must prepare their abstract in advance using this template. The abstract submission form will generate a final PDF abstract including the details entered in the system and the body of the uploaded abstract document. All abstracts will be checked and if you don’t follow the guidelines, your abstract may be declined.
Themes for Submission
Authors must select one of the following themes that their abstract relates to:
- Animal Parasitology and One Health
- Antimicrobial and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Changing horizons of disease risk
- Disease Control/ Economics
- Drugs and Drug Resistance
- Emerging Infections
- Epidemiology and Mapping Disease Risk
- Environmental Health
- Food Security
- Helminths Biology and Control
- Indigenous Health
- Marine Parasitology
- Microbial Genomics
- Mycobacterium and leprosy
- New Technologies in Tropical Disease Studies
- Parasite Diagnostics
- Protozoa and Anaerobic Protozoa
- Regional Disease Focus – Timor Leste
- Regional Disease Focus – Pacific Islands
- Rheumatic Fever
- Telemedicine and Remote Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Vaccines and Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Vector Biology (including mosquito control)
- Zika Virus
If your abstract does not fit under a specified theme above, but you believe it would be relevant for the Congress program please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author by Friday 22 July 2016. Abstracts submitted for oral or symposium presentations that cannot be accommodated within the program will be considered and reviewed for a place in the Poster display.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress proceedings. The Congress Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.